Our neurosurgeons provide operative and nonsurgical management for disorders of the central nervous system, peripheral nervous system and autonomic nervous system. Our neurologists provide a variety of treatments for nervous system disorders, including:
- Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis & dementia
- Migraine, cluster & tension headaches
- Spine & nerve disease, including radiculopathy, neuropathy & myopathy
- Sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, parasomnias (e.g., sleep walking) & restless leg syndrome
- Botox® injections for migraine, dystonia & refractory muscle spasticity
At Neurologic Associates of Wisconsin – Spine, Nerve & Brain Center, we offer neurological care that’s focused on you. Get in touch with us at 262.542.9503 with your questions or to schedule an appoinment. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form. Our neurology patients come to us from Pewaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, Milwaukee and Oconomowoc.